Missing Tax Forms? Get Transcript from IRS

Missing tax forms?

Taxpayers who are missing tax forms can access wage and income transcripts from their Online Account under Tax Records. This transcript has the information sent to the IRS, such as Forms W-2, 1098, 1099, Form 5498 and IRA contribution information. Taxpayers can use the information from the transcript to complete their tax forms. Alternatively, taxpayers can request copies from their employer, bank, or other payer.